1. Brief introduction of unit system function
(1) Unit characteristics:
1. The rotor is specially designed to be an elongated mixing rotor configuration with push function, giving the material a soft shear force and a new continuous mixing method, and has extremely strong filling, mixing and distributing mixing capabilities.
2. The configuration of the rotor can meet the requirements of various mixing processes of different materials: the split-type segmented barrel structure makes the equipment cleaning convenient and fast, the two-stage arrangement, and the wide process adaptability.
3. The mixer rotor and barrel adopt double alloy manufacturing technology, making full use of the high strength of ordinary alloy steel and the high wear resistance of hard alloy materials. The equipment has good wear resistance and durability.
4. The dual rotor has a dual support structure at both ends, which strengthens the rigidity of the force. Both ends adopt high-load dust-proof bearings, which are convenient for disassembly and maintenance. Reliable operation and extended bearing life.
5. The mixing chamber adopts a split structure, which is convenient and quick to clean up when changing formulas and products.
6. The rotor and the inner wall of the barrel are made of imported double alloy materials, and the surface hardness is as high as HRC62, which has good wear resistance.
7. The specially developed non-meshing reverse wedge-shaped high-efficiency rotor configuration. Compared with the twin screw combined with building blocks, the length, helix angle and direction of the eight spiral edges on the mixing section of the two rotors are different. The material will be sequentially subjected to thrust from the eight spiral edges of different sizes and directions, and the speed and direction of the material will change at least 600 times during the mixing process. The ability of depolymerization and separation is extremely strong, the material mixing effect is good, the exhaust gas is thorough, the material does not need to be pretreated by the adjustment mixer, and the production efficiency is high. Especially suitable for high-filled black masterbatch (50% filling of carbon black), high-grade white masterbatch (filling 70%).
8. In the mixing room, the materials are subjected to high-efficiency continuous mixing through abrasion depolymerization, coating infiltration, and viscous melting and dissipation mixing. At the same time, the axial back-mixing of the materials can effectively reduce the small molecules such as lubricants in the formula. Components.
9. The uniquely involved electric heating rod heating in the mixing chamber and the closed-circuit constant temperature soft water cooling system constitute a thermal coupling, which makes the adjustment and control of the temperature of each section more flexible and effective, and can effectively reduce energy consumption by 30-50%.
10. The opening and closing size of the discharge bin door is automatically controlled by a servo motor with temperature changes to ensure the uniformity of the melt.