The underwater pelletizing system generally consists of a start-up valve, die head, pelletizer head, water circulation system and pipe fittings, dehydration drying system, vibration filtering system and control system. Underwater pelletizing technology is a kind of "die surface cutting". When the uniform high-temperature molten material enters the die runner from the end of the upstream equipment (reactor, screw extruder, mixing equipment, etc.), the material just leaves the die. When the hole is holed, it is cut into droplets by the high-speed rotating pelletizer blade and enters the processing water. Due to the physical characteristics of the maximum specific surface area of the particles and the temperature difference between the molten droplet polymer and the processing water, the droplets solidify and form close to The particles of the sphere. This granulation method of "hot cutting and then water cooling" determines that it can be well-suited for the granulation of materials with poor strength in the molten state, high viscosity, and high sensitivity to heat.
Particle quality advantages:
1. Optimize the particle shape, and the particle surface is smooth and uniform;
2. High particle density and good fluidity;
3. Eliminate the oxidation of particles;
4. Less bonding phenomenon;
5. Advantages in production and operation:
1) Fully automatic continuous production; one-button boot, convenient and quick.
2). Shorten curing time, less space and cooling water demand; energy saving and environmental protection.
3) Fully enclosed production, clean environment;
4) Low noise and no dust pollution.